lunedì 20 settembre 2010

THE LEGITIMATE DAUGHTER


You have summoned me the control
But your oblique laughing has not entirely infected me
I have emerged well out
From it, by arms
As in an apnea in the gas I
Felt the nostrils and that
Insane silence burn, before the
Storm that maddened me.
I am out, duty-paid from the generic
Despotism of the offices, from the
Rules of the soldier that march in
Your head
I check every false breakup
Without the anxiety of the last thought
Before blackening together with the
Grounds and with your dirty fingers.
I open wide the oven
I fill it with vinegar, forgetting cups of coffee
all around the house –
On the chest of drawers, above the empty
Drawers – I bleach myself off
Every unhealthy and unappropriate desire
I will be the queen of the clean bourgeois
Thoughts the legitimate daughter that
doesn't grow old, doesn't betray, that
Gets pregnant only with the right man,
That swallows reasonable things and
Then spits them gracefully in the dishes - the
Disguised bitch.


FIGLIA LEGITTIMA

Mi hai intimato il controllo
Ma il tuo ridere obliquo non mi
Ha infettata del tutto
Ne sono emersa bene, di braccia
Come in un’apnea nel gas
Sentivo bruciare le narici e
Quel silenzio folle del prima
Temporale che m’ammattiva –
Sono fuori, sdoganata dal
Dispotismo lato degli uffici, dalle
Regole di soldato che ti marciano
In testa
Controllo ogni rottura bugiarda
Senza l’ansia dell’ultimo pensiero
Prima di annerire insieme ai
Fondi e alle tue dita sporche.
Spalanco il forno lo riempio di
Aceto, dimentico tazzine di caffè in
Giro per la casa – sui comò, sopra i
Cassetti vuoti – mi candeggio di
Ogni desiderio malsano e non appropriato
Sarò la regina dei puliti pensieri
Borghesi la figlia legittima, quella
Che non invecchia, non tradisce, che
S’ingravida solo con l’uomo giusto,
Quella che ingoia cose ragionevoli che
Poi risputa con garbo nei piatti – la
Cagna travestita.

(Agosto 2010)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento